Friday, June 10, 2011

Week 4 - Day 2 - More Walking, with a small run thrown in!

Well after taking a couple of days off to let my legs stop hurting and me not hobble around I went for my fast walk this morning. I even tried running for a couple of minutes and sure enough the problems came back. I've really got to figure out a way to do this without hurting so much. I expect a certain level of pain when exercising and being out of shape but this is ridiculous.

I will go to swimming and maybe go to the YMCA and get on an eliptical or something.

Will try again on Sunday.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I wonder if you're going to have to go to a doctor to figure out what keeps happening to you that is putting you in so much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Alan! What's the update?

    ReplyDelete