Friday, July 22, 2011

Starting Week 1 Again after a break

Hello All,

Yes it's been a number of weeks since I ran last. Two reasons, one: The pain I was in walking much less running was not good. two: I'm a lazy bastard.

After 5 weeks of not doing anything I thought it was best to get back on this horse, but I started by walking two miles this time. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and the running was not working, so I've decided to walk for whatever time is needed to lose the weight so that I can run.

The walk was good and brisk and hot!! It had to be 80 by 7am this morning and it really makes a difference. But I worked up a good sweat and that's what important. I will walk everyday as that doesn't seem to be a bad thing, although I will try to get out by 6 am instead.

Thanks for the comments and concerns to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment